I swear that this month was my favorite now! ;) She is doing and learning so many cute things!! She makes me smile every day and I would do anything to make her happy! :)
For some reason, our pediatrician doesn't do 9 month well checks (just fine by me, since it's out of pocket and she doesn't need any immunizations). But, she went in a few weeks ago for an ear infection and weighed 20 pounds even and was 27 inches. She is still in a size 3 diaper and mostly 9 month clothes, depending on brand. She still has the same four teeth, but you can see her upper centrals (#e & f) just under the gums! No wonder she's been biting everything (& everyone!) in sight!
- Standing very well and cruising along and between furniture (she'll walk sooner than later I think!)
- She is standing unassisted for a few seconds before she realizes it and then falls over!
- She is so very careful when she gets down from a standing position!
- She finally figured out that the traditional crawl is much faster than the belly crawl!
- She would rather feed herself than get anything from a spoon, which is oh so fun for mommy! She's eating all sorts of table food and loved cranberry sauce during thanksgiving dinner!
- She is very vocal lately...all sorts of words!
- She is quite the mimic now...she snorted at me so I did it back and then all day she would look at me and snort. Once I did it back to her, she'd bust up laughing!
- Speaking of laughing, she thinks it's hilarious when we sneeze or cough...but especially funny when mijo coughs. Weirdo!
- Because coughing is now funny...she does a great fake cough all day long!
- She's started to do stuff on command, like wave bye-bye, high fives, etc. And lately has started doing the point (more like puts her arm out and points her hand (not finger) towards something or someone)
- She reaches up to us now to pick her up! :)
- She knows the word NO but still pretends to not understand! And really really wants to get into the plants and into stuff on top of tables
- She's outgrown the rubber ducky bath tub and is now taking big-girl tubs!
Thats all I can think of now...I'm sure she is doing a ton of other stuff that I forgot! :) She's super cute and I'm not biased at all! ;)
Here's a bunch of pics from the last month:
A few of my favs: