Friday, January 7, 2011

New Releases!

Hi! Sorry I've been a terrible blogger! My New Year's Resolution is to keep this place more up to date with our crazy busy lives!
On a side note- I've been asked to become a PERMANENT member of Misty O'Brien's Creative Team- which means I get to use her fantastic digital scrapbooking talents for my new hobby! :) One requirement is that I promote her stuff- so here goes:

Available TODAY the 7th is some of Misty's awesome glitter. I fell in love with Misty's glitter when I 1st stumbled upon her designs. These glitter sprays are BEAUTIFUL! Click the Preview to get to her Store at Funky Playground Designs.


Also releasing today are a set of gorgeous papers!
Click the Preview to get to her Store at Funky Playground Designs.


Here's a layout I did with both the
Glitter Sprays & the Glitter Sunburst Paper Pack.
*click layout to be taken to gallery for credits*
Lastly- Releasing today LOVE DOODLES!
Just in time for Valentine's Day!
Again- click preview to be taken to the store

I promise info about my life besides digital scrapbooking is coming soon! ;)

~Amie

No comments: