Monday, January 10, 2011

Catch up! :)

Wow- okay, so my New Year's Resolution is to stay more caught up here on my blog- My solution is to post similar updates here that I do on Facebook- that way at least you get to here about the random funny things that come out of Hayden's mouth & the updates about our life! :)

So Starting off the year-

January 3rd:‎ I'm 28 weeks today! Officially 3rd trimester already! Crazy how fast this pregnancy is going by! He'll be here in no time!

Januray 7th: Dr appt update- all good- glucose test passed just fine- only still measuring 3 weeks (33 cm) ahead! I think it's just his position- all out front! :) HB 140's. I get to go every two weeks now- oh joy.

January 8th: Just back from a nice walk with my perfect little family: hubby, little girl pushing her baby doll in the stroller & the dog! :) It felt great to get some fresh air & sunshine while we have it! :) Already accomplished Fridge deep cleaning, laundry room de-cluttered & colored some awesome pictures with the buggy this morning! ;) Todays off to a great start!

January 9th: Yay It's Snowing!!! :)

I'd also post some pics, but I actually haven't taken very many since christmas/new years. So, From now on, I'll post an update and any recent photos/scrapbook pages! :)

Happy now!? ;) Just kidding!

No comments: