Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dead Kitty

I forgot to pass along this super sweet conversation Hayden & I had the other day.

I guess there was a dead kitty on the side of the road by Hayden's daycare. She told me that "the kitty got dead because he didn't look both ways before he crossed the road and got runned over" :) We then had a discussion about what happens when you die ie- angel wings,fly to heaven, all toddler appropriate.

She then asks "did that kitty fly up to heaven to be at papa dick's house?" <3 melt my heart. Totally teary-eyed, I told her "Yes, that kitty is up in heaven with papa dick right now." :(

I have no clue how she put the two together, but we've told her in the past that Papa Dick is in Heaven, so it wasn't too much to extrapolate that the kitty would go be with him. It was such a sweet moment. Kids are so innocent and I just love our little conversations lately.

~Ame

No comments: