Saturday, August 30, 2008

Weight Watchers

About a month ago, I joined weight watcher's online program...mostly because I have to fit into a bridesmaid's dress in a few months and want to look decent in a swimsuit when we all go to Mexico! With my pregnancy, I didn't gain a whole lot (27 pounds I think?), but was at my highest weight when I got pregnant, so although I was at my "pre-pregnancy" weight, I still was NOT happy with how I looked. Pregnancy does a number on your body...let me tell ya! ;) SO, I had heard and know quite a few people who've done weight watchers and had good results (and have been able to maintain!) As of yesterday (my weigh-in day) I have lost 9 pounds!! I'm SO excited and it makes me even more motivated to get those last 11 pounds gone...who knows...I may try to lose even more if possible. I've never been a "skinny" girl...but just want to look good in my clothes (and a bikini if possible!!) I've mostly just followed and tracked my diet, with a little exercise thrown in here and there (tough with a baby and working to get in a good workout!) But I'm going to try to get in more exercise to hopefully get to my goal, or below it even sooner! I HIGHLY recommend weight watchers to anyone who wants to lose a lot or just a little. It's a life change and it really teaches you how to eat healthy, while still getting your "favs" in there every now and then! ;) I'm a self-proclaimed junk food junkie and if I can do it, anyone can! Wish me luck...I need all the support I can get!

No comments: