Friday, September 28, 2012

Blog Hop! Daybreak Scraps Freebies!!!

Hello! So this is my very first time participating in a blog hop!  SOOOO- if there is anything wrong with my links/downloads- please be patient! As you are well aware by now (since I'm on the end of this blog hop) You're getting some beautiful freebies from all the CT members from Dawn's Daybreak Scraps Kit: Indian Summer. It is GORGEOUS!! 


You just came from Sondra's Facebook Page
 
AND....
Here's what I've got for ya today. I made this super cute layout of my daughters face painting- then made the stacked paper & the clustered frame into freebies for you!!
 
Here's my layout:


 
 
 
Download Stacked Paper & Frame Freebies >>>>HERE<<<<
 
Next you go to Melly's Scrapmania's for a Template!
 
Hope you enjoyed our lil blog hop! :)
 
If you get lost along the way- see Daybreak Scraps by Dawn for the master list!
 
~ Amie

1 comment:

cjpeterson38 said...

This is lovely and I am so thankful that you are willing to share. I love your name of the site.

Are you interested in kids clothing for 40-60% off. Take a look at www.magickidsusa.com and when you want to order use the code MK96078 to get the discount.