Saturday, May 30, 2009

New Hair!!!

I've been so bored lately with my hair! It has gotten SOOOOO LOOOONG that I basically just throw it up in a pony-tail. I had to double it up for work, cause even in a pony it'd fall into patient's faces (ewww). So, I decided to do something really fun and different...
since it grows so stinkin' fast anyways...
I cut 8 INCHES off!! :) And had it dyed Dark Brown/Auburn. It's super pretty in the sun and looks so much healthier! Also, feels so much lighter and cooler for summer time!
What do ya think!?

long hair before appt at lunch with Mom, Nic & Krista



AFTER!! (plus makeup!)


Before (back view)

After!!

I was afraid Hayden might not recognize me...but I think we look more alike now than before! We have very similar hair color...her's is really auburny in the sunlight too! :)


1 comment:

Heather said...

I love it but I told you that on FB so you already know!