Sunday, March 24, 2013

Massive update! :)

I've totally neglected this blog again. It's just something that I think about updating & never really get around to it. Especially lately- we've been busy making decisions for our home being built, the kids' general busy schedule & I've been trying to pick up extra days at work (Momma wants a new dining room table!!) On top of all that- we've caught one sickness after another & just passed around between us all since winter! I had about 2 weeks of wellness before I got hit with another sinus infection today! ARGH! SOOOO ready for Spring!  Anywho- Here is the MASS update of my layouts from December, January & February. (don't judge!)

As always- credits can be found at my gallery HERE




 

 





 

 





 


 
 
 






 

 



 


 

No comments: