Tuesday, January 31, 2012

wow I suck at this blogging thing...

Okay- 1st thing to get out of the way before I forget!!! :) I'm a creative team member for Roseytoes Designs & She ROCKS!!!  Anyone who may read this & is a scrapbooker- DONT MISS out on this opportunity to work with her goodies!


Alrighty, since that business is out of the way- I want to apologize for sucking so much at this blog. It's strange because you'd think me not working would mean I'd have all the time in the world to manage my blog & digital scrapbooking responsibilities on top of taking care of the kiddos- but seriously! This stay at home mom gig is HARD work!! :)

Anywho... Instead of killing myself with a bunch of posts...here's my layouts for the month of January.  You can see my gallery HERE for credits & visit


or












No comments: