Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking Day #2

I also am a member of Jen C Design's Creative team! Jen has some great stuff for Digital Scrapbooking Day as well!  I LOVE her templates & have already had too much fun with them!

The November Template Grab Bag includes these, as well as additional templates, all 12 for $3.99!!

You can find them at:
 FPD store HERE
DigiScraps Drive-In Store HERE


I used one of the Big Shot Templates to scrap a miraculous picture: BOTH KIDS SMILING!!! They aren't necessarily looking at the camera (they were looking at my zebra costume ears!) but, looking in the general direction of the camera counts! :)




This layout I used one of the Blends Vol2 templates- I love these templates- so fun & looks hard to accomplish, but with templates, the blends are already a seperate layer, just clip your photo & your done!  With both layouts, I used "Happy Boo" also by Jen C Designs.



Lastly, Jen also has some template sets for calendars. Making your own calendars seems all the rage as of late & these templates make it even easier! These are in the STORE now for only $3!


I used the "Divalicious" kit by Jen C Designs & Calendar Templates set 2 for my layout. I also didn't make mine a calendar- just to prove the versatility of templates! You can totally make them your own! :)


That's all for now folks!

I have MUCH to update on as far as my real life goes...stay tuned! ;)

No comments: