Friday, July 22, 2011

Hayden funny & a few new layouts

I just love our conversations when I'm laying with her at night reading her books.
She had unzipped her jammies because she was hot and was poking at her chest.
Me: Hayden what are you doing?
Hayden: I'm checking to see if my boobies have milk.
Me: You're boobies only get milk when you have a baby, honey.
Hayden: But when will I have a baby?
Me: Not for a long, long time honey. Not until after you go to college, then get maried, then you can have a baby.
Hayden (almost tearing up): But mommy, If I go to college I will miss you & daddy. (melts my heart!)

She so sweet sometimes! Granted, this was the same day that I considered selling her on the black market! ;) That morning she had thrown the HUGEST three-year-old temper tantrum I've seen yet (screaming, kicking, the works)! She redeemed herself by taking a nap & then later with her innocent conversation! :)

Here's a few new pages! :) Click to view larger!



I did this page for my friend Melissa (her two little guys & her neice & nephew) I just loved the picture- knowing how rare it was to have one of all of them not only looking at the camera, but smiling! :)

No comments: