Monday, April 18, 2011

Catch up! Whoopsie!

Wow- I'm sucky blogger lately! BUT- I think I have a good excuse = NO SLEEP!!  I have been getting on average an accumulative of 3 hours sleep the last few weeks!  Actually- I had one stretch last night of 4 hours solid- that was like gold!  Anyways- here's some catch up! :)
At Declan's 2 week well check- 8 lbs & 20 3/4 inches (was down to 6lbs 12oz & 20 1/2 inches on 4/1) Dr thought he looked perfect- baby rash had cleared up, circumcision healed & gaining weight nicely.  He's nursing like a champ!  Also- I think he has the same reflux, so we got a Rx for some medicine to help his tummy feel better. 

We had Jessica take his newborn pics when he was just a week old!  You can check them out HERE (you can also click "client galleries" & then "Declan" to see all 134 pics!)  Here's a few of my faves:
This is all I've been up to the last few weeks! :)


Mijo the guard dog! :) He's not near as pissed as I thought he'd be with a new baby in the house! ;)

She loves her brother- that's for sure!

Very uncooperative girl this day tho!


Also- for my facebook pictures (mostly me snapping pictures of Hayden holding Declan- so cute!)

We're all doing pretty well- despite lack of sleep!  I'll try to be better & update more often! ;)

No comments: