Thursday, February 24, 2011

catch up again! :)

Man, I go in spurts on here- but at least it's only been a few weeks, not months since my last post! Since my last post- hmmm a few things have happened:

1) Our house is on the market!! See listing HERE and feel free to pass along to any of your buying friends! ;)

2) My baby shower!
My mom, sister & friends threw Declan & I a great shower! I had a ton of fun & received a lot of nice gifts! I've already washed & organized most of his nursery- just have a few last minute things left to get before I take "final" nursery photos- Stay tuned!

3) Valentine's Day!
We celebrated a family valentines day on saturday the 12th with heart shaped pancakes and went out to ice-cream! :) My mom (thanks mom!!) watched Hayden for a few hours while Jeremy & I snuck off to dinner & a movie on the 14th. It was such a nice treat for us to get away (even for just a few hours) & celebrate as just us! :) It's been a LONG time since we've had a date night!

Here's a few scrapbook pages that I haven't posted yet too!












1 comment:

Melissa said...

I didn't know you had your house on the market. Are you going to stay in the same place or are you moving?