Thursday, April 8, 2010

Potty on the Porch

Mijo knocked on the door to go potty outside. Hayden had been running around without a diaper on and yelled "I go potty outside like mijo"! :) She then proceeds to get her potty chair out of the bathroom, opens the slider and sets her chair on the porch. AND- she actually went pee-pee!!! :) The pictures are deceiving in the fact that it was at most 45* outside! She kept yelling at me to close the door and no pictures, so I had to be sneaky to document her pottying on the porch! I guess as long as we go potty on the porch, potty training is going to be a breeze!! ;)
Taking the potty outside (while wearing dada's shoes!)







She turned around so I couldn't see her! :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so hysterical and cute at the same time! She's going to love those pictures when she's 16!

Anonymous said...

Your little girl is so adorable!