Friday, December 25, 2009

SURPRISE!!

We surprised our family at Christmas with wrapped frames of the poem and picture below! Everyone was very surprised and extrememly happy! This was a surprise to us as well, and we believe that everything happens for a reason- especially since we most likely conceived on mine & Dick's birthday. I think it's him telling us "life goes on!" SURPRISE!! :)

"I do not have a face to see, or put inside this frame.
I do not have soft cheeks to kiss, and I don't yet have a name.
You cannot yet hold my tiny hands, nor whisper in my ear.
It's still too soon to sing a song, or cuddle me so near.
But all will change August 24th, that's when they say I'm due!
I am your new grandson or granddaughter, I cannot wait to meet you!
All I ask between now and then, is your patience while I grow.
I promise I'll be worth the wait, because of all the love we'll know.
So what I have to give you now, is a wish to you from me.
I cannot wait to be a part of this wonderful family!"
~ Baby Wheeler

1 comment:

Heather said...

Congrats again on the new arrival!